Automatic App Translator 1.1.1312 Development - Freeware
This application primarily relies on two operations:
1) The ability to digest the files of a user-selected directory, read the content of files matching a particular extension (.strings, .xib, or .storyboard) and subsequently parse all user-facing strings.
2) To communicate with the Google Translate API, sending the individual strings (to preserve context) along with the pre-assigned language code, and retrieving the data while automatically saving the newly translated file.
By translating files used in iOS and OS X interface development in this manner, the time and cost of localizing an application is greatly reduced. This will allow for more time and resources for development, testing and marketing, while allowing individual and small-business application development companies to produce a wider range of translated version of their application, thus allowing them to compete in a global market.
Automatic App Translator is a Freeware software in the category Development developed by 312 Development.
It was checked for updates 31 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of Automatic App Translator is 1.1.1, released on 12/11/2014. It was initially added to our database on 11/18/2014. The most prevalent version is 1.1.1, which is used by 100 % of all installations.
Automatic App Translator requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Automatic App Translator has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Automatic App Translator!
- 08/22/2017 - Windows Repair Toolbox 22.214.171.124
- 08/22/2017 - Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 16.0.1904.6
- 08/22/2017 - Vivaldi Browser 1.11.917.43
- 08/22/2017 - K-Lite Codec Pack Update 13.4.6
- 08/22/2017 - K-Lite Codec Pack Full 13.4.6